Friday, April 16, 2010

Hello Everyone !


Hello Everyone,
Welcome to my blog. I started this blog so I could share some of my poems with everyone, but I will share other things from time to time too. Here is a picture of my family and I. The only one missing is my daughters fiance Zach. I will have to get an updated picture of all of us soon ! From the left to right, my husband Bill, Me holding grandson Cody, daughter Heather,daughter Mindy holding grand daughter Holly, Son Wes and his wife Audra. I live in Mpls Minnesota where many things, and many kinds of weather inspire me to write...

2 comments:

  1. I've heard blogging can be theraputic. Do you find it is, Renee ?

    I love them all, but the lace curtains one.. Renee, you are able to put into words what I see & feel & I thank you for that. ^5 my good friend.
    Lesley x0x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lesley,
    I wouldn't say that blogging is theraputic for me, but more of a fun hobby. Maybe If I blogged everyday like a diary,It might be more theraputic, but I dont know If I care to do that.
    Sitting in a quiet room watching the curtains dance with the breeze of an open window, while my thoughts dance through my head is my idea of theraputic, and is very soothing. That is why the "Lace Kitchen Curtains" poem is one of my favorites also ! :)

    ReplyDelete