Saturday, August 14, 2010


This is the video tribute to my mom that I made for her wake. People have told me that it shows just how warm and loving of a woman she was. I felt that it brought everyone in the room onto the same page, whether you hadn't seen her in ten years, or if you were there during her last days.

Watch it in full screen, the quality has reduced by posting. If anyone would like a full resolution version, email me to wwhalberg@gmail.com, and I will figure something out. Please share this with anyone my mom knew. Thank you,

Wes Whalberg, son of Renee

3 comments:

  1. Dear Renee,
    I love you. Did they have some food for you when you arrived!? I know you where hungry. I'm going to do what you asked, sweetheart. That apple tree next to you will feed the birds for you so you can enjoy Heaven. Rest and know we all love you.
    I visited yesterday, and will see you again.
    Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wes and Family,
    What a beautiful tribute; tears are flowing as I see so many wonderful pictures of Sunny's life. Thank you thank you for including her online friends. We love her and miss her so very much.
    With love, Janna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunny, you are in my heart. I miss so much talking to you. Your spirit is all around us....Much Love, Nancy

    ReplyDelete